By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Developed to satisfy the timing requirements of repetitive tasks such as workouts, kitchen timer, or any type of "assembly-line" process that needs to be repeatedly timed.
• Set an interval from 1 second to 60 minutes long
• Timer counts down from or up to time interval set
• Option to set timer to repeat when time interval completes
• Optional vibrate feedback
• Optional audio feedback
• Select a tone when time interval completes
• Optional sound feedback with every second change
• Total elapsed interval count and time is displayed
Rerun runs in the foreground only. The Auto-Lock setting is ignored preventing your device from going to sleep. Return to the the Home screen when done using Rerun.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
The 1.0.5 update provides a number of improvements, including:
• Support for iOS 4.3 or later.
• Resolved an issue with Portrait orientation support after installing 1.0.4 update.
• Resolves an issue for iOS 8 users where the previous settings are not restored.
Customers Also Bought
- AED 3.69
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 November 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2011 vida creativa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.