By ClickConnect GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad turns into a ruler.
Easily measure any distances, similar to a normal ruler or tape measure.
Do you know this: You have to quickly measure something, e.g. if the new Ikea dresser fits into the gap next to the bed or how many inch the new TV really has? And you do not have a ruler or a tape measure available.
Then you will like the RotationRuler.
Use the RotationRuler to measure an object (e.g. furniture) or a range by “rolling” along the measuring distance. The measurement result is shown continuously during the measurement and can be stored to be retrieved later.
- 2 different measurement methods (rotary and pull) to choose from
- Measurement from any position and on any ground also on slants and angles
- Results of a measurement can be stored and retrieved later
- Measurement in cm (metric) and inches possible
The RotationRuler is similar useful, like the popular level tool or the flashlight function and an essential tool to make full use of the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad technology.
What's New in Version 1.2
Customers Also Bought
- AED 3.69
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 May 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: ClickConnect GmbH
- © ClickConnect GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.