Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ULTIMATE APPLICATION FOR THE CASUAL RUNNER OR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE
- PLOT EXERCISE TIMES
- PLOT WEIGHT
- EXERCISE CATEGORIES
- COMPARISON CHARTS
- PROGRESS STATISTICS
Run Chart is for anyone wanting to keep track of their physical fitness by recording the run times of their favorite routes. If you are a casual jogger, runner, cyclist or multi-sport athlete interested in your physical progress Run Chart is the prefect app.
- Sleek and intuitive interface.
- All routes and times are fully customizable.
- Track your weight and compare against run times.
- Min/max/average pace and BMI values for each chart.
- Audible markers (or vibrations) let you monitor your current progress.
- Instant feedback on your progress and pace when you save a time.
- Interactive charts let you easily view and change your data.
- Works seamlessly with your music.
- Fail safe timing means that if you close the app or take a phone call Run Chart will continue timing.
- Start listening to you favorite music playlist.
- Start Run Chart and click the the big run button.
You can pause run chart at anytime, continue and choose when to save your final time.
Finally assign your run to a know route or create a new one.
During your warm down check out your chart and monitor your progress against your target times.
- Add multiple target times and track your progress towards reaching your goal.
- Manage route information including exercise type, distance, units and description.
- Plot two routes (and/or weight chart) on the same chart.
- Set customizable split times with audible or vibrating alerts.
- This app does not require GPS, iPod touch users can also use this app. (and your batteries are going to last a whole lot longer)
- The app can be closed at any time during the run to further increase battery life.
(* note split time bells and vibration will not be heard if the app is closed, the stopwatch however will continue to run. You can, however, lock the device and still get split notifications)
- A red “1” is displayed over the app icon to remind you that the stopwatch is currently active.
- No password or login required.
- All data is stored on the device and can be exported via email and copied and pasted into Numbers or Excel for analysis.
- Fully interactive chart system with zooming and panning, editable data points and options to add new data via the chart interface.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- fixed database stability issues
- AED 10.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 October 2014
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Scott Marsden
- © Scott Marsden 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.