Sherman Health I.C.E. App
By DC Interactive Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily stores emergency contacts in your iPhone so others can quickly and easily know who to call In Case of Emergency (ICE).
In the time you've had your iPhone, you may have noticed:
1. iPhones do not place ICE contacts at the top of the Contact list, instead treating ICE contacts like any other.
2. A locked iPhone is very difficult for new users to access, i.e. medical personnel who need to know your personal and medical details.
- Medical personnel are trained to look for a cell phone and find ICE contacts if the situation calls for it.
- The Sherman Health ICE App places two emergency contacts inside your phone, and even puts a contact's info on your lock screen wallpaper.
Additional Sherman Health ICE App features:
- Map to Sherman Hospital based on your current location.
- Extensive lists of medical conditions, medications, and allergies - all ready to be personalized by you.
The Sherman Health ICE App will take minutes to set up, seconds for medical personnel to absorb, and can wind up saving your life.
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated the internal database. You will need to reset your contacts and medications and conditions. The app now can remotely update hospital information without having to download a new app each time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 August 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Demi & Cooper Advertising
- © 2011 DC Interactive Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.