By ModelMaker Tools BV
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas.
We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Full editions (separate purchase) are designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms.
For example (as a separate purchase) for iOS and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/download
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or auto layout.
• Change and customize the appearance.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use auto layout (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ add notes
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ collapse and expand branches
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
What's New in Version 1.14
Outliner - in the Inspector panel. Outliner synchronizes with the selection in the editor. Use drag & drop in the outline to reorder topics.
Keyboard shortcuts for Show Outline: Command+1, Show Note: Command+2 allow fast switching between topics in outline and note.
New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows).
Check Spelling for entire mind map, shorcut Command+;
Live spelling and automatic spelling correction support for mind map editor.
"Enable Snap Options" check added to Snap Options. Snap to guide lines and snap to grid are only active when this option is checked. Pressing Command while dragging a topic, temporarily inverts this option. This allows easy enabling/disabling the snap feature in specific cases.
Organize your thoughts.
Before starting to use the app. I thought it will take me too much time to be able to use it.
It surprised me how simple it is.
I’m happy that I chose it to be the app that will help me be more efficient.