By Prime Digits Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are present on social networks? Discussion boards? Perhaps a dating site? Places where people would like to know you better?
A photograph doesn't say much about you.
The solution? Simply post your SinCap!
A SinCap is a visual representation of your personality as a badge-like image engraved with the latin words SINUS CAPTO (sinus:inner cavity, inner feelings; capto: to capture).
How does it work? Simple.
1. Get the SinCap app.
2. Take the 100 questions personality test included.
3. Get the results describing your personality along five axes: Extroversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Emotional Stability, Intellect. Results also include to what degree a list of 45 qualifiers apply to you.
4. The app uses the results for each of the five parameters of your personality to control five drawing parameters used to produce your SinCap image.
5. Engrave your SinCap with your name (or user name, etc.).
6. Share your SinCap by email, post it on Facebook or export it to your computer directly from the app.
Parameters used to draw your SinCap (shapes and colors) are clearly defined and easily recognizable in the final drawing. It is relatively easy to look at a SinCap and derive the major traits of the personality associated with it. The SinCap app explains in details what these parameters are and also includes SinCap Explorer, where you can vary any of the five personality parameters and look at the effect on the SinCap drawing in real time.
Questions for the test are largely based on the International Personality Item Pool (IPIP) at http://ipip.ori.org.
IPIP items and scales are in the public domain and can be used freely.
Personality testing is a complex topic which could be influenced
by different factors (age, population, etc.). The SinCap application is primarily for entertainment and is not intended to provide a professional evaluation of your personality. Please consult a specialist if you wish to get such an evaluation.
- AED 3.69
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 23 April 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Prime Digits Corporation
- © 2011 - Prime Digits Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.