Skip Tunes - Spotify, Rdio, and iTunes Controls
By Greg Dougherty
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Skip Tunes is a simple Mac OS X application which allows you to easily control iTunes, Spotify, and Rdio from your Menu Bar.
- Control iTunes, Spotify, and/or Rdio from your menu bar
- Display OS X Notifications
- Adjust Volume Controls
- Share to Facebook & Twitter
- Show or Hide Controls in your Menu Bar
- Set Keyboard Shortcuts
- Rate iTunes Tracks
- Detach window from menu bar
- Optimized for Retina Displays
Skip Tunes has been covered in TUAW, Cnet, Macworld, Cult of Mac, The Next Web, Lifehacker, and others.
See more info at http://skiptunes.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixes an issues where the Skip Tunes icon was distorted for retina displays
- A few other various bug fixes
Thanks so much for using Skip Tunes! If you have a spare moment to rate Skip Tunes in the App Store it would mean a lot! :)