This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Best Sleep Tracker: Sleeptracker® 24/7 helps improve your sleep naturally, maximize your sleep efficiency, and wake you up energized. Sleeptracker® 24/7 uses proven Cognitive Behavioral Science to help you wake up more refreshed.
▶ The leading sleep monitoring app for the iPhone since 2012
▶ Sleeptracker® patented technology has been featured in The New York Times, ABC News, Dr. Phil and many more
▶ The Intelligent Alarm Clock wakes you up at the optimal time while you’re in a light sleep phase so that you wake up refreshed
▶ In-depth Sleep Analysis, Snoring, Sleep Apnea:
• Within 90% accuracy of professional sleep monitors used in sleep clinics
• Records snore sounds, sleep apnea, and sleep talking during the night
• Delivers the most comprehensive sleep solution for the iPhone
▶ 24 white noise sound options to help you fall asleep
▶ Monitor Heart Rate, Activity, and much more:
• Measure your resting heart rate in less than 10 seconds using your iPhone’s camera
• Monitor your daily activity level: steps, aerobic steps, active time, and calories
• Track your body weight
• Track trends and correlations in sleep, resting heart rate, weight and activity
▶ Apple Health integration: Share your Sleeptracker® 24/7 sleep, heart rate, and activity data to the Apple Health app.
When analyzing your sleep, please ensure you place your iPhone according to the instructions, either in bed or in an armband, so Sleeptracker® 24/7 can accurately monitor your sleep and wake you at the optimal time. Please see the in-app guidance for placement tips.
NOTE: Placing your iPhone on a solid surface such as the floor or a table while recording sleep causes Sleeptracker® 24/7 to become highly sensitive to movement. This level of sensitivity is required for users sleeping on a motion-absorbing mattress (such as Beautyrest and Tempur-Pedic). However, with the iPhone on the floor or table, noise from the accelerometer sensor can be registered as sleep cycles, resulting in a random sleep graph and random sleep statistics.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Sleeptracker® is committed to constant improvement. We listen to our users and continuously add the most requested features. Thank you for the feedback!
What's New in Version 11.0
- Improved alarm reliability and background sleep recording
- Resting heart rate monitoring now works on the new iPhone 8 Plus
- 3D Touch peek and pop support added to home view progress bars
- Improvements to snore recording compatibility with music playback and bluetooth accessories
- Performance optimizations for users who have accumulated large data sets
- User experience optimized for iPhone X
- Optimized for iOS11
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. Thanks for using Sleeptracker 24/7!
- AED 3.69
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 October 2017
- Version: 11.0
- Size: 92.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fullpower Technologies, Inc.
- © 2003-2015 Fullpower Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.