SpeakEasy Russian ~ Free Offline Phrasebook and Flashcards with Native Speaker Voice and Phonetics
By Pocketglow Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Rating: 9/10" - As featured in "iPhone & iPad Essential Apps" magazine.
••• Special Free Edition •••
Perfect for those traveling to Russia, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Russian easy for you.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this Russian phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Russian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Russian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Russian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Over 130 essential travel phrases with both Russian and phonetic translations plus audio. Over 850 phrases are available in the Full Version.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Flashcards with English on one side and Russian on the other side, that you can use to study and test yourself.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• Favorites feature to provide fast access to your favorite phrases.
• Adjustable text size. You can use a larger text size for added clarity.
• Hide the phonetics. If you're a pro and don't need the extra assistance, the phonetics can be hidden.
• Copy the translations to the clipboard and paste them into any app you wish.
• Support for US English, UK English and Canadian English spelling.
• No internet connection required. The app will work no matter where you are.
• Designed for iOS 7. Compatible with iOS 6.
INCLUDES OVER 130 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the bathroom (toilet)?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Russian?
• I don't speak Russian
• I speak English
• Speak more slowly, please?
• How do you say this in Russian?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pocketglow Inc.
- © 2014 Pocketglow Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.