By Th. Renault
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ SUMITO® - Stimulate your brain cells! ★★★
SUMITO® is now available on the GAME CENTER. Play with friends and check your rankings online!
How to play SUMITO®
Each SUMITO® grid is made up of blocks, empty squares and squares with numbers.
Each SUMITO® grid is unique and should be completed with figures in order to solve the grid. Two simple rules should be observed:
1. The sum of the squares around each block should be equal to the value of the block.
2. The sum of all the squares (except for the blocks) in a line or in a column should be equal to the value of the circles.
Levels: 9 levels are available, from level 1 with only 1 and 0 as possible figures … to level 9, in which all figures from 0 to 9 are possible.
Size of the grid: 6 sizes are available, ranging from 5 to 10 lines and columns.
Each grid is unique among millions of possible grids!
The original grid contains predetermined figures which cannot be changed.
In order to place a figure in the grid, just touch the cell and select a figure on the virtual keyboard.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Improved calculation of the score of large grids
- Fixed minor bugs
- AED 10.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 January 2012
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Thierry Renault
- © 2011 - Cerebral Partner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.