By SymTrend, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SymTrials adds discrete trial training observations to SymTrend, the most comprehensive system for behavioral recording, analyzing, and reporting. SymTrend already includes tools for interval recording, task analysis, FBAs, and observations by OTs, PTs, SLPs, teachers, and families.
MANAGE ALL PROGRAMS IN ONE PLACE.
Transfer all your discrete trial recording and reporting from paper to the SymTrend system.
- Set up all your client's discrete trial programs online: objectives, criteria for advancement, procedures, prompts, steps, and discriminative stimuli.
- Create a library of applications that can be customized for each client.
- Then run all discrete trials on your iPad and interval recording, task analysis, and FBAs on any device.
- Access details about the last three trials on the iPad at any time, so you can update prompt levels and/or steps easily.
LEARN ONLY ONE SYSTEM.
Use the SymTrend website so everyone can focus on the whole picture, not individual pieces.
- Sync the data to the website and analyze in the standard ways with line graphs and phase lines and dig deeper with tables and graphs by materials, observer, day of the week, or context.
- Generate reports online and update them in seconds – reports are PDFs that can be easily downloaded and e-mailed.
- Monitor progress on all programs to review when maintenance and generalization trials should be run.
- Download data in a delimited file.
SYMTRIALS IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE iPAD.
- Download it for free. See what it's like by logging into the demo account on the initial screen. Once you start the app, you can select from a library of programs and record some trials for the demo student.
- This initial version of SymTrials requires a SymTrend site license to use with your clients.
- All SymTrend behavioral observation tools except SymTrials can be used with an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch and with a Professional Plus account.
HAVE EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE.
Data collected by all members of a site with all products and diaries can be charted together in one report and can be accessed by all staff who work with a child/client. Contact SymTrend Support for more information about site licenses and Professional Plus accounts (866-796-8736).
SymTrend has been a provider of electronic diaries online and on mobile devices since 2002.
Development of this app was partially funded by three small business grants from the National Institute of Mental Health with Award numbers: R41MH075162, R42MH075162 and R41MH086153.
What's New in Version 1.3
Specification of targets for trials.
New listings of outcome data.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 July 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SymTrend, Inc.
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.