The Huffington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HuffPost News app for iPhone and iPad brings you brand new topics: Whats Trending, Videos, Podcasts, Blogs, and Alerts that you can customize! You can tailor the app, and be a part of the conversation on the topics that matter to you most. From Politics, to Business, to Tech, to Weird News, to Queer Voices, to Parents, and Entertainment, HuffPost covers all of these topics and so many more.
Anytime day or night, navigate with ease via the real-time updates from HuffPost's Pulitzer-prize winning newsroom through more than 15 international editions around the globe all in one app.
Make your voice heard by commenting on articles and sharing your favorite stories and opinion pieces with friends, family, and coworkers with integrated connections to Facebook, Twitter, email, text, plus more.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. We are always working to elevate the overall experience and add new features! Please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
What's New in Version 10.4
- Layout and design enhancements bring emphasis to the top stories.
- Introducing improvements to offline reading mode. Ability to download content for offline reading automatically each time the app launches.
- General stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: News
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: The Huffington Post
- © The Huffington Post
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.