Tutor for iOS 6 iPad
By Noteboom Productions, Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- All new videos covering iOS 6!
- 45 Easy-to-Follow videos on how to use the iPad!
- Nearly 4 Hours of tutorials covering everything from the basics to accessibility options!
Download this tutorial today to get the most out of your iPad and iOS 6! This video tutorial has 45 how-to videos that are easy-to-follow, and is nearly 4 hours in total length. The tutorial covers everything from using the virtual keyboard, to multitasking, to creating folders, to creating a picture frame with your iPad, to troubleshooting your iPad. Everything you need to start working with your iPad.
If you have OS X Mountain Lion and an Apple TV, you can view the tutorial on your HD TV with airplay!
Take notes while watching with our new notes feature wich can tag what video your are watching and where you are at in that video.
Find out how to:
- lock the orientation
- use gestures to get around
- use the virtual keyboard
- use copy and paste
- group your apps into folders
- search your iPad
- change your settings
- use accessibility features
- use Airplane mode
- work with notifications
- work with the default apps including Contacts, Mail, and Calendar
- manage your photos
- add parental controls and restrictions
- sync and backup
- troubleshoot your iPad
- and more!
Get the most out of your iPad with the Tutor for iPad!
What's New in Version 2.02
- Added iOS 6 to the name to clarify which version of iOS the tutorial covers.
- AED 10.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 28 August 2013
- Version: 2.02
- Size: 408 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Noteboom Productions, Ltd.
- © 2013 Noteboom Productions
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later