Video Voyager - for Facebook and More!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Video Voyager is the easy and fun way to capture your voyages with Video, Audio, Photos, and Text linked to a Map of your travels.
Edit and view tracks using your iPad, PC, or iPhone, and share with friends in 10 different ways, including Facebook, Twitter, PDF, or email.
• Create Video KMZ files for Google Earth, complete with photos, video and notes, which can be emailed to yourself or friends for off-phone sharing.
• Works great for hiking, sight-seeing, or any outdoor activity.
• iPad/PC mode transforms your iPhone into a web server, letting you use other devices on your network for viewing video, photos, and maps and for easy editing of your tracks.
• Easily upload grouped video to youtube.
• Share photos, videos, CSV for Excel, GPX, and so much more!
• Works in the background in iOS4 so you can use your phone for calls, or use any other app.
• Works with your iPhone in sleep mode to keep battery usage low.
• Displays each track interactively, on a terrain, street or hybrid map.
• Archives your tracks on your phone, stored in an easy-to-use and editable form.
• Add text and audio description to any picture or video, while you take it or later.
When you exit Video Voyager while tracking is active, the track will continue to be recorded in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. So we added a feature to shut off background GPS logging when your battery reaches 20%. You can change this threshold to 10% or 30% in the options menu.
What's New in Version 3.0
Updated for iOS7
- AED 7.29
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 12 November 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Itinitek Ltd.
- © 2010 Itinitek, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.