watch svn log
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app enables you to watch subversion(svn for short) repository quickly.
It is useful if you meet these situations;
- You are a developer on a team using svn.
- Watching some open-source project.
- Managing project depends on some externals.
You can add multiple repositories into the list, and fetch logs from servers at the same time.
Select a repository then it shows logs recently committed, and the file paths of modified files.
This app needs an access to repository with READ-only permission. You don`t have to worry about any unexpected modification in repository itself.
- Currently supported protocols are "svn", "http" and "https".
"ssh+svn" is not supported.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
iOS 6, iPhone 5 compatibility fix.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 October 2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Takehiro Samukawa
- © 2012 tsomeqdev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.