Yebab is an easy way to start daily conversations around pictures.
Whether its your followers, besties, family, customers, suppliers or even partners, you can share pictures privately or publicly through albums.
Some times you don't want to post a picture publicly and at the same time you don't want it to be private. You want specific people to see specific pictures and others to see other pictures, this is what Yebab enables you to do!
Create albums & share them with your followers, a person or a group in order to post pictures asking for opinion, discuss ideas, show things you like, and even more.
Take a picture, choose your album, then post to Yebab, & start the conversation — it's that easy!
Oh yeah, You don't need to take screenshots of pictures you liked anymore! Just repost a picture in your album and refer to it anytime.
Few fixes with this version:
- hiding the back arrow "<", the 3 dots ". . ." and the views counter inside the Picture Screen after 1 second of not touching the screen. you get a much better experience this way by not having these buttons cover parts of the picture.
- minor bug fix
We also have new awesome stuff for you:
- The font size of the picture description and the comments is a bit bigger now, this makes it easier for the eye to read
- Fixed a problem that automatically changes the album you select while adding a picture
- Few styling changes.
- Totally new discover screen with trending users for each category
- Recent albums tab to easily add pictures to the latest albums, instead of tapping on public or group albums
- Viewing albums in a grid view (thumbs), makes finding old pictures much much easier!
- You can now mention anyone in a comment and they'll receive a notification about it.
- When your picture receives lots of comments in a short period, your followers will be notified about the hot discussion happening so they don't miss it out!
- New tab bar (footer) with new icons and a beautiful design
- You will be alerted before deleting any albums by mistake!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent job, please add a settings button that includes change email, change nickname etc.
proud of my country nationals
Need more work to be done
Good idea but the application is not stable and bugs should be fixed. It's not starting properly and yet I couldn't open anything. Wish you guys all the best with ur app
How could i get back my account I've forgotten the password .
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.