Pensacola, Florida - Izotx is happy to announce the release of Just a tip 1.0, the latest product from the software development company. Just a tip is a tip calculator that lets anyone quickly and easily calculate the gratuity while dining in restaurants, stores, and more. The app was developed to work on two platforms: iOS compatible devices and also Apple Watch. The UI was designed to be as simple and usable as possible. You won't find any unnecessary features or distractions.
It has following features:
* Three set percentage rates for easy calculations (15%, 18%, 20%)
* Sliders that lets you choose your custom tip percentage and total
* Colorful graphs that help to visualize how much you are really paying
* On Apple Watch, Just a tip uses Force Touch to let you customize the total in increments of $1 or $5
The owner of Izotx, Janusz Chudzynski, has been working for many years for Academic Technology Center of University of West Florida, where he is engaged in creating various innovative web, and mobile software engineering projects and teaching mobile development courses. Just a Tip app is the first attempt to conquer wearable development space and also it's one of the first apps in the world approved by Apple and available on the Apple Watch devices. Izotx is creating history!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Just a tip 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category. Enjoy!
Fixed rounding problem affecting earlier versions of the app and iOS.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.