By Books of Discovery
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Try it before you buy it! This free lite version of AnatomyMapp® contains more than 25% of the material found in the complete version (described below.) Limited data from each body region is available in this lite version app. To gain full access to a particular body region, you can purchase it within this lite version. If you want to buy all six regions of the body, it is more cost effective to either purchase the complete version of AnatomyMapp® or buy all the modules at one time.
The acclaimed Trail Guide to the Body musculoskeletal anatomy resource is now available in an interactive app. This user-friendly tool is beneficial for students and practitioners in manual therapy, physical therapy, athletic training, pilates and other professions that require musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge.
The complete version of AnatomyMapp® offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam or educate your clients:
• All 364 cards from the Trail Guide to the Body flashcards. These include 144 muscles, 61 bone and bony landmarks, 50 joint and ligaments and 64 common movements, including the synergists and antagonists
• Pins that identify muscles, bones and bony landmarks
• Navigation directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple-choice questions (muscle cards only) 2) locating specific structures, and 3) identifying AOIN points. The quiz questions were developed from the Trail Guide to the Body workbook.
• Bookmark specific cards you can review later
• Table of Contents with an easy-to-search capability. You can search on all cards or only cards that you have bookmarked
• Page reference on each card for the Trail Guide to the Body textbook
• Zoom into illustrations for more detail using pinch touch
• Flip the cards to view illustrations on one side, details on the other (movement and muscle cards only)
• Navigate directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Help button to guide you through options available in the app
A great on-the-go educational tool. Designed to be viewed in portrait mode.
What do you think? If you have any comments or suggestions we’d like to hear from you at email@example.com
More than 1,700 bodywork schools have chosen Trail Guide to the Body products for their students. It is sold in 38 countries. AnatomyMapp® is a registered trademark of Books of Discovery.
What's New in Version 1.6
Muscle names are now pronounced even if the mute switch is engaged.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 August 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Books of Discovery
- © 2015 Books of Discovery
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.