Anytime Blackjack! Lite
By Yeontack Jeong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
=== [AD] Do you know this game? =========
★ Anytime Hexa - the puzzle game like Tetris.
★ Anytime Sutda - the oriental poker.
★ Anytime Tiles - A simple and addictive block puzzle.
This application is a Blackjack game.
- FEATURES -
1. Real card images are used.
2. World ranking is supported.
3. Multiple Split-A-Pair game is supported.
4. 6 decks of cards are used.
5. All-In Betting is supported when the player's deposit is lower than $5,000.
6. Smooth movement.
The LITE version starts from $10,000.
If the player plays 7 times or lose all his money, the player will see the FULL version Purchase Screen for 4 seconds and return to the Title Screen.
- PLAY RULES -
1. The player bets by dragging the chip on the Game Page into the Laurel mark.
2. The player and the dealer receive two cards each.
The dealer faces up the first received card called the "upcard" among the initial two cards.
3. If the player receives two cards and the sum of them is 21, then it is a Blackjack.
Then the player receives the 1.5 times as he bets.
4. In case the sum of the player's upcards is less than 21, the player can receive cards as he wishes by pressing a "HIT" button.
5. If the player wins after receiving 3 cards over, the player may get the same amount as he bets.
6. If the sum of the player's cards is over 21 or the sum of the dealer's cards is closer to 21 than the player's, the player loses a game and loses his betting amount.
7. In case the player receives the initial two cards, then he can double the amount as he bets.
Instead of increasing the double of his betting amount, the player can receive only one more card.
8. When the dealer's upcard is an ACE, the player is allowed to make a side bet called "Insurance", supposedly to guard against the risk that the dealer has a Blackjack.
If the player has half less amount than the betting amount, he cannot take an insurance.
If the player takes an insurance, he may do a side bet of half the original bet placed on a special portion.
8-1. If case that the dealer has a Blackjack, the dealer faces up his all cards and decalre the Blackjack.
That time, the player loses all as he bets, but he returns back the double of the insurance bet.
8-2. In case that the dealer does not have a Blackjack, the game proceeds.
The insurance bet is lost although the player can still win or lose on the original bet.
9. In case that the player has a Blackjack and the dealer has an ACE, the player can choose an "Even money".
9-1. If the player chooses an "Even money", the player receives the same amount as he bets from the dealer, and the game is over.
9-2. If the player does not choose an "Even money", the dealer's cards are faced up.
If the dealer has a Blackjack, the hand is a "PUSH" and the player's bet is returned.
If the dealer does not have a Blackjack, the player may receive the 1.5 times amount as he bets.
10. In case that the player receives the initial two-cards, the player can surrender a game by giving up half he bets.
If the player chooses "GIVE UP", the player may lose the amount as he bets but return the half of the betting amount.
11. In case the player touches "ReBET" button, the player starts with the same amount as he bets last game.
12. We support a "Split a pair" game.
What's New in Version 1.22
Minor bug is fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 December 2010
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yeontack Jeong
- © 2009 Yeontack Jeong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.