Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Frustrated with slow and cumbersome creatinine clearance calculators? CalcCrCl may be your solution! With a spin of the wheel, you'll get instant updates of the creatinine clearance calculation.
1) Fast and easy to use wheel to input patient parameters
2) Convert between various units, including (mL/minute, mL/second, L/hour) for CrCl, mg/dL and μmol/L for serum creatinine, cm and inches for height, and others!
3) Calculations are corrected for age, weight, low height, etc.. All corrections are described in the "INFO" section.
+ Why choose this calculator over others?
1) Calculate creatinine clearance in seconds.
2) The Salazar-Corcoran equation is used to compensate for obese / heavier patients.
3) Changing between units is a breeze
Note! This calculator automatically changes between 3 different creatinine clearance equations. As result, you may see abrupt changes in the calculated values (especially for morbidly obese patients).
This calculator is intended for educational purposes only. It is inevitable that CalcCrcl may contain errors and bugs that are unbeknownst to us. Your clinical judgment should always supersede the information provided in this app.
If you like this app, try VancoDose, our vancomycin dose calculator!
- Long Nguyen, Pharm.D.
What's New in Version 1.10
New calculation adjustments.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 10 May 2011
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Long Nguyen
- © heyLong.com 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.