Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FOTOHITS Magazine, Germany’s best selling photo magazine since 2008, introduces the first digital issue on the iPad – a 5th anniversary present to our readers. Like the printed issues the digital magazine offers a great mix of news, camera reviews, workshops, image galleries and special contests for amateur and semi-professional photographers. The FOTOHITS App is not an exact duplicate of any printed issue. It aims to be a „Best-Of“, including selected articles, portfolios and reviews from several print issues, souped up with lots of interactive bonus material.
Additionally the digital version of FOTOHITS contains iPad-only content, for example a special round of the FOTOHITS photo contest with a Pentax DSLR set as the grand prize.
Please note: This application is only available in German language.
Some of the highlights contained in the first issue:
• Interactive 360 panoramas with zoom and fully adjustable viewing angles
• Objects with can be rotated using finger gestures
• Videos about cameras, contests and making-ofs
• Camera test photos which can be viewed in high resolution, including shots from the brand new Canon EOS 60D
• Portfolios by famous photographers, containing spectacular shots, showing off the great advantage of full color RGB displays over photo prints on paper
• The whole magazine can be viewed in portrait or landscape mode, especially useful when viewing imagery with different formats
• Exclusive photo contest „Modern Times“ with a DSLR camera set as grand prize
• Videos and external websites are being display in the magazine app so you don’t have to switch between applications
What's New in Version 2.1
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 February 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: BetterNet GmbH
- © 2013 - GFW PhotoPublishing GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.