Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 15 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 3.10.2
- Support for 3D Touch on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus. Press on the Genius Scan icon on your Home screen and get access to Quick Actions: Scan with Camera, Scan from Photos or Scan from Cloud.
- Faster and more reliable export between Genius Scan and Genius Fax, Genius Sign
- Fix several crashes
If you don't have a shiny new iPhone 6S, Genius Scan 3.10 still takes full advantage of the new iOS 9 features, and you will particularly like:
- Your Genius Scan documents show up in the iOS search.
- Benefit from your large iPad screen with Split View. Genius Scan will gracefully resize as needed.
- Enjoy the beautiful new San Francisco font.
- Export your scans to iMessages (under Other Apps).
Talk to you soon! (In the meantime, if you could leave a review on the App Store it would mean the world to us!)
- USD 6.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 October 2015
- Version: 3.10.2
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2015 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.