HazeOver: Distraction Dimmer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by dimming all background windows.
▸▸▸ Watch Demo Video: HazeOver.com
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don't let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally focus on what's you've been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, improving your attention span.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint of focus. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
Carry on with your stuff and stay focused.
What's New in Version 1.6
• New interactive menu bar icon
• Press “fn” key to disable dimming when dragging files around
• Animation duration can now be set down to 0.1 s
• Added “Helpful Tips” menu item
• Adjust intensity by scrolling over menu bar icon with a regular mouse too
• Fixed: Desktop was not automatically revealed on Mavericks
Like HazeOver? Please rate it or use a new “Tell a Friend” option in the app.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 October 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Maxim Ananov
- © 2007-2015 Maxim Ananov
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor