Pixelogic Plus - Picross Picture Logic Puzzles
By Joel Riley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pixelogic is a fun and challenging puzzle game where you use logic to reveal a hidden picture made of colored cells. Like a mixture between sudoku and minesweeper, numeric hints are used to uncover a pixelated surprise. Access over 1,400 puzzles, plus a new puzzle for download every day (for free).
Pixelogic is based on a japanese logic game commonly referred to as Picross, Nonograms, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie and Paint by Numbers.
• Universal app supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Over 1,400 puzzles available in sizes from 5x5 to 25x25! Over 125 built-in and 1,300+ past daily puzzles
• A new puzzle is featured for download everyday.
• Create your own puzzle to share with your friends or to play yourself. Puzzles can be submitted to be featured as a daily puzzle.
• Auto-save feature restores your game if you exit in the middle of a game.
• Scoreboard records your high score for each puzzle and compares your score to players from around the world.
• Option to disable error feedback
"I find this game totally addictive and challenging-every day there is a new puzzle but there is a huge archive of previous puzzles to access. Really great value for so many puzzles."
What's New in Version 4.9.1
Fixes for weekly archive
- USD 4.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 January 2017
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Joel Riley
- © Joel Riley
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.