SKNotify Me ™
By High Ground Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SK NotifyMe™ provides church members with continuous, “on-the-go” access to receive messages of all kinds from their churches which use the popular Servant Keeper™ church management software, the Servant Keeper Notify™ web-based software system, and (optionally) the Servant Keeper Notify™ (also known as: SK Notify™) Mobile App.
SK NotifyMe™ serves as a “private inbox” or “digital file cabinet” for church-goers to receive messages from their church or ministry leaders. No one else can send messages to this App!
IMPORTANT: This application works in conjunction with the Servant Keeper™ Church Management Software and the Servant Keeper Notify™ rapid alert and communication system and will not work without it. Your church must be using these two software products to be able to send messages to the SK NotifyMe™ Mobile App. Your use of this application also requires a valid NotifyMe™ license. If your church uses the above-mentioned, required software products, you should contact your church directly to receive your SK NotifyMe™ license which will contain your User ID and Password for accessing this application. For more information about Servant Keeper™ Church Management Software or the Servant Keeper Notify™ software system, please visit: www.servantpc.com, or contact Servant PC Resources, Inc. at: 800-773-7570.
• Messages are delivered directly to the SK NotifyMe™ App.
• Only authorized church administrators or ministry leaders may send messages to SK NotifyMe™.
• The SK NotifyMe™ App and the messages contained therein are password protected to ensure your privacy.
• Recipients are “alerted” when new message content is available from their church in the SK NotifyMe™ App using the Alert Types specific to each iOS device and according to each recipient’s personal Alert Preferences.
• Many types of messages may be sent to the SK NotifyMe™ App, including:
- Documents (Church Bulletins, Newsletters, Budget Reports, etc.)
- Photographs (Church photo-directory, pictures from mission trips, etc.)
- Audio Files (Sermons, worship music, etc.)
- Video Files (Church Services, special-purpose videos such as a welcome message from the pastor, etc.)
• Messages received by the SK NotifyMe™ App are stored on the recipient’s iPhone, iTouch or iPad providing full access to all types of messages without requiring continuous internet access!
• Messages may be tagged as “Favorites” for quick identification & retrieval in the future.
• Messages may be “Shared” with others through a variety of methods without having to Exit the SK NotifyMe™ App. Sharing methods include: email, FaceBook, and Twitter.
• Messages are identified as “Read” or “Unread” and by “Type” (Picture, Audio, Video, Document, etc.).
• Messages can be browsed in a listing-style by the order received or in a visually-attractive “cover-flow” style.
• When browsing through messages using the “cover-flow” style viewer, a “Preview” of messages containing graphics will automatically be displayed as a helpful “thumbnail image”.
Servant Keeper Notify™, SK Notify™, and SK NotifyMe™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Servant PC Resources, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. The SK Notify™ and SK NotifyMe™ Apps and the Servant Keeper Notify™ web-based software system, along with all respective technologies, are licensed to Servant PC Resources, Inc. and are developed and owned by High Ground Solutions, Inc. Copyright © 2011 High Ground Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 April 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Developer: High Ground Solutions, Inc.
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.