Spell Blocks with Sight Words
By 2BPM Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Spelling Blocks is a fun game that helps children learn how to spell the sight words, not just memorize them. It’s been a hit at our house!" www.theiphonemom.com
Join more than 30,000 happy customers!
"The most fun educational app for children!"
MADE WITH LITTLE FINGERS IN MIND!
This is Much More than a flash card app.
Your child will learn over 200 Dolch Sight Words by spelling each one after it is spoken to them.
Spell Blocks says the word and offers the scrambled letter choices for them to choose from. Your child then touches and moves each letter to the correct place.
Kid Tested! Kids love "playing" this app. They don't even realize how much they are learning.
Many features and options including:
- Word Flagging (Flag the words your child already knows).
- Word Proficiency scale (Shows how well your child knows each word, NICE FEATURE!).
- Five different word levels (pre-primer, primer, first grade, second grade, and third grade).
- Add extra letters to make it a little harder.
- Automatically proceed to the next word.
- Repeat the current word.
- Differentiates between words, colors, and numbers.
- Sound Effects volume and on/off switches.
- Turn flagging on or off.
- View all word lists and proficiency levels separately!
- Great help menu.
- Clearly spoken words and letters.
- Positive reinforcement learning, Spell Blocks simply moves a wrongly placed letter back to the list.
- Scores your child's current session.
And Many More!
An interactive app for children learning to read. Touch and move letter blocks to spell Sight Words after they are narrated to you.
Requires OS 3.0 and above.
Made for iPhone and iPad!!
What's New in Version 2.2
- User Interface fix: Volume controls on Settings screen will now stay in last set position.
- Added Upper Case "I".
- Other performance enhancements.
- Smaller Application Install size.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 May 2011
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Salvatore Parisi
- © 2BPM Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.