Therapeutic massage for babies and children
By Adhana Ediciones
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medical studies have demonstrated that massage improves breathing and skin flexibility, as well as aiding bowel movement and secretion of digestive glands.
It has an analgesic effect and favours blood circulation to the heart, the brain and kidneys. Massaging a baby will help you to get to know the baby's body better and discover the areas that cause the most discomfort.
If the baby is sick call a doctor, but while they can expect to apply massage to combat the most visible symptom: reducing a fever, relieving pain, improving breathing, etc.
- Basic techniques.
- Points. Extracted from the official Chinese maps.
- Massage: Face. Jaw. Ears. Chest. Shoulders. Arms. Stomach. Genitals. Sides. Hips. Abdomen, Lower Stomach, Gluteus. Thighs. Groin. Knees. Legs. Back. Sacrum. Tailbone. Feet. Hands.
- Illness: Nerves-Convulsions. Flu-Fever. Insomnia. Nocturnal enuresis. Diarrhoea. Coughing. Vomiting. Common cold. Constipation. Lack of appetite. Intestinal gases.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 19 September 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Adhana Ediciones S.L.
- © 2010 Adhana Ediciones
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.