By DAVIT PETROSYAN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Does your child play game on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod? Do you want to control the time that the child spends on playing games on the iDevice? Then this application is just for you!!!!
Most parents are concerned about the time their child spends playing games or watching video on the iDevice. And this concern is well grounded as too much screen time can increase child’s risk of becoming obese, make it harder to get the child to go to bed and fall asleep at night, increase the chance child will develop attention problems, anxiety, and depression.
Taking into account the necessity of limitation of your child’s screen time you can use Time Limit for Parents. You just need to:
1. Set the time limit your child can play on the iDevice, e.g. you might decide that half an hour per day is sufficient.
2. Set a secret Passcode and register E-mail address to send the passcode in case of forgetting.
3. Start the timer. Now you can let your child have the iDevice. During the usage of the iDevice the child can watch how much time is still left. When the timer ends, an alarm appears on the screen, stopping your child from playing anymore. From that moment on the alarm keeps appearing unless the device is given to you and the passcode is entered.
4. Enter your Passcode to stop the alarm.
Additional settings (optional):
1. Set the default time limit for each weekday, e.g. you can set 2 hours’ time limitation for Sundays as default.
2. Set sound for popup notification.
3. Set countdown alert time. It automatically informs the child how much time is left to block the iDevice.
Time Limit for Parents works with all games and apps. Stopping your child to play the game or use other applications of your device will never be the same again. Leave negotiations with your child to this smart application and soon it will become your best friend and your child’s time management nanny.
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!:
● In the new greater or equal to iOS5 software small change in settings are needed for Time Limit. On the icons screen, open the settings app and tap notifications. Tap Time Limit in the list, then on the screen change the Alert Style to Alerts.
● Turn off Deleting Apps in Settings > General > Restrictions to stop app deletion by your child.
● It will be useful to explain your child the advantages of limiting the screen time :)
What's New in Version 3.2.6
- iOS 8 support (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus)
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 October 2014
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: DAVIT PETROSYAN
- © 2012, Davit Petrosyan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.