Search through all available 360° videos on YouTube! Or experience the immersive effect of Augmented Reality combined with Virtual Realty!
In the YouTube app, it is cumbersome to search and find specific 360 videos. Search results also contain regular 2D videos. With VR Tube, your search results will only contain real 360° videos!
After finding your video, you can play the video in the dedicated 360° player of the app, with full support of the Cardboard Viewer, or any other VR Headset. Just tap the panoramic button on the player and immerse yourself in a beautiful 3D Virtual Reality world!
In addition, the app now contains a unique augmented realty experience! Virtual Reality is combined with Augmented Reality to provide you a unique experience! We call it: Extended Reality (XR). Try it out and measure distances in your surroundings, explore the solar system etc. More to come!
The app further contains numerous options and features to make your life easier:
- Browse through the 360-Video Channels, or browse through several categories with 360° videos, including Music, Pets, Science and Technology, Sports, Games and Education
- Option to create playlists of 360° videos for continuous play without the need to take off your headset
- Share the videos with your friends (Twitter, Facebook) or open the video in the native YouTube app
- Includes Apple Watch support, so you don't have to take off your headset anymore when enjoying VR :)
- Pick videos from your watch history
- Stereoscopic viewing with 3D videos
- Touch and motion control
- Zoom in / zoom out
- Spatial audio mode
- Search suggestion
- Reset view to center orientation
Supports 360 ° video, 3D video, 3D panoramic video
You can move the viewpoint while watching 360 degree videos. In a 3D video, you can view it stereoscopically when viewing through the headset.
Rankings by category
You can find 360° videos from the major categories on YouTube (Music, Entertainment, Game, Comedy, People and blogging, Education, Pets, Films and Animation, Automobiles, Travel and events, Sports, Science and Technology).
Optimized player for VR videos
This is made for playing the VR videos comfortably. Play and pause and seek are smoothly available and you can move the point of view by drag the screen or rotate the device.
Support VR headset
For viewing on a VR headset, such as Cardboard and Gear VR, the app features a stereo mode with a two-eye display.
The field of view can be changed by zoom in, zoom out the camera.
When spatial audio is activated, the sound will appear to come from the direction of the point of view of the camera.
You can save your favorite videos to the playlist. The videos in the playlist will be continuous played automatically, so you can watch them without taking off the headset.
How to use
* Switching the view mode to stereo and single mode
Tap the glasses icon to switch the view mode.
Pinch on the screen to change the field of view.
* Spatial sound
Tap the headphone icon to activate spatial audio.
Tap the heart icon or tap the share button and select save to the play list.
* Move to next video
Seek to the end of the video to move to next video.
VR Tube - Immerse yourself in amazing virtual reality videos!
We squashed several bugs for you :)
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Caramba App Development
- 40.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Caramba Apps
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.