Firstaid4sport show you how the pros tape up a sports injury and stay in the game with this comprehensive Taping Guide.
We are proud to introduce our first ever app, designed to show the taping methods used to support and relieve a variety of sports injuries. Watch Sports Therapist Chris Swallow show his taping methods in HD video and read the detailed step-by-step guides directly on your iPhone or iPod Touch when you need it most - at the pitch side, the court side or at home.
Players, physios, therapists and team doctors will all love this app.
Features and capabilities:
• Browse your injury by body part, from head to toe
• Over 40 videos and step-by-step guides on sports taping
• Taping methods and full, detailed explanations by a qualified sports therapist
• Detailed images and close ups
• Lists of tape used to support each injury with direct links to our website for detailed information
Download now, it’s completely FREE!
App size is 340MB.
So that you can enjoy this app without an internet connection we have had to increase the file size. This means that the app is only available to download via a WiFi connection and will take approximately 10 minutes to install.
Find us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/firstaid4sportuk
Follow us on Twitter – www.twitter.com/firstaid4sport
Visit our website – www.firstaid4sport.co.uk
Download size reduced and favorites added
- Firstaid4sport Ltd
- 359.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Firstaid4sport
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.