Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.16
• Fixed the clarity and legibility of sidebar text
• Various bug and stability fixes
A Must have for productivity..but some suggestions
I’m a long-time Evernote user and continually evaluate other products just to see if it would improve my workflow or offer different/better functionality; I always end up going back to Evernote. Although lately it seems to have turned into nagware, begging you to go premium. I’m still not 100% sold as there are basic usability features that I would absolutely love, such as a “sticky” option for notes I frequently visit. I’d love a way to keep those notes at the top of the list view, rather than having to manually scroll or search to find them frequently. I’m also surprised that the “strikethrough” format option is not an option in the format ribbon at the top (you have to visit several menu levels deep to reach it, and I use it frequently. Just minor complaints, but tweaks I would be willing to pay for in a premium edition. You guys listening? :)
I don’t write many app reviews because I have very little to say, but I can’t say enough about Evernote. i’ve been using Evernote Premium for the last several months (thanks to the suggestion by pastor Steven Furtick) and it’s changed my life. I started using it just for my blog, but now I use it for church, work, Advocare, recipes, everything. It makes my hectic life so much easier when I can start things on my phone or work PC and finish them on my Mac. I can email and save things to Evernote and I can access them wherever I am. It’s so seemless, I’ve never had any problems. I’m constantly recommending Evernote to everyone I know.
The biggest complaint in other reviews seems to be Evernote “nagging” you to pay for Premium, but it’s totally worth it in my opinion.
Evernote commits Suicide!
I was a great fan of Evernote - until now!
Am irritated by constant requests to upgade to Premium (paid) version - and amazed at their timing in eliminating from the free App the best part of Evernote - the abiity to email a message to your account, with clever ability to insert itself into the correct noteook by judicious use of the message title.
To announce you have to pay to retain this facility in the same week (mid July 2015) the news broke that the next OSX/ioS release will upgrade Apple’s fee “Notes” to incorporate virtually all of Evernote’s abilities (incluing using different fonts and inserting photos and diagrams) means now is time to copy and paste all one’s Evernote folders over to Apple Notes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 17, 2015
- Version: 6.0.16
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99