Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flipboard is your personal magazine, at your desk, in your back pocket or on your wrist. Filled with stories, photos and videos on any interest, it’s a single place to keep up with your world. And now, if you want just a few highlights, the top ten stories can be sent right to your Apple Watch. Scan a summary, save it to a Flipboard magazine or share it with a friend. Collecting and sharing stories you care about has never been easier.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it's a single place to follow topics that interest you and share stories, videos and photos with friends.
To start, pick a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories by using the + button on anything in Flipboard and collect it into your own magazine - an excellent way to package articles around your passions. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website www.about.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page https://about.flipboard.com/help-center/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
What's New in Version 3.3.20
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app under Settings, Help & Feedback, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.
I'm giving in
Zite is superior in almost every way.
That being said, the recent updates at least addresses some of my major complains about flipboard: sharing, aggregated home page, muting sources, etc. I also like the integration of RSS, social accounts and other sources in a single app.
HOWEVER, using flipboard still feels like reading War and Peace printed on Muji key ring flashcards. Unless flipboard improves the UI design, this product will remain three stars to me. I can't believe that in 2016 when everybody gets much larger screens on their phones, Flipboard still shows me no more than 2 titles per page. The reading experience is not consistent (sometimes webpage, sometimes flipping pages), and there are simply too many ads (although, I appreciate that the ads are at least well-designed).
Meanwhile, Apple's news app is getting better and better.
Still the same...
I am a former Zite user. Every so often I check if this app has been updated, hoping for something major to entice me. Nothing. I don't use Flipboard because, frankly, there's plenty of better apps out there. Flipboard hasn't really done anything in years to make itself stand out. I would have thought after spending millions to acquire Zite they would be doing something different with their app by now. Nope. Wrong. I Don't get it.
Recent update will not open
I used to look at Flipboard all of the time for news, however, with the recent update it will not even open on my device. I might have to look somewhere else to find the news and articles that I was most interested in with Flipboard.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 3.3.20
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Flipboard, Inc.
- © 2010-2016 Flipboard Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.