3 Apps in This BundleSee All
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite escape
I’ve played about a dozen escape app games and this one is my favorite. I like that you can take pictures and that the hints aren’t always just giving you the answer.
I LOVED these games- I'm surprised there's not more reviews. Story was cool, puzzles were great with a good balance of tricky and simple, and the games within the game are fun. I did get completely stumped a few times and had to google clues since the game hints can a little vague sometimes, but that could also be my own impatience. Also fun treat it's got a bunch of cultural references my inner nerd loved, from Dexter, Dollhouse, the Walking Dead, and there's a monologue that feels like a page from the Serenity/Firefly script. Super fun. Wish there was more.
So good I wish I could forget it
I had a great time with this game series. Got perplexing at times, but that's kinda the point. I just wish I could forget the solutions so I could think my way through it again without already knowing how. Hope to see more of the same quality from this group (no pressure)!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
- App Bundle $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.