Music Transcriber Bundle
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Play music by ear"
Learn That Song is a musical assistant that helps you learn to play your favourite songs.
Use your ears to learn jazz solos, fiddle tunes, math rock, indigenous music, classical pieces, Lady Gaga… Whatever grooves you, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* * * FEATURES * * *
1. Your speed, your key.
Whether it's too fast, slow, high, or low, the speed and pitch modules can adapt the music to your preference. You can even change the tempo without altering the pitch.
2. See and scroll.
A fluid, scrollable waveform allows you to quickly and visually access different areas of the song. No need to pinch and zoom to go back and forth between large and small scales because both are visible simultaneously.
3. Tapedeck-style playback.
Say goodbye to accidentally pressing the 'rewind' button and losing your place in the song. You probably want to go back 'just a bit', so that's what the rewind button does: tap to jump back two seconds; hold to seek backwards.
4. Play that again, and again, and again, and…
Create a loop and set in and out points by tapping the buttons or dragging the sliders. With unlimited loops, you can have one for intro, verse, chorus, solo, head, coda…
5. To the left, to the right.
To save time, you can set a loop to the correct number of bars and then just shift to the left or right. This lets you practice in musical sections without re-creating the same loop several times.
6. Play it in twelve keys.
Use the trainer module to learn a section of music by cycling through different keys, automatically or manually. Five transposition schemes give you a variety of approaches depending on the music.
7. Über comfort.
The playback buttons are large and positioned in a way that natural for your hands. You can play, pause, and rewind without looking at the screen.
8. ALL THE TAGS.
You can finally see all of the musical metadata without truncation, including the title, artist, album, composer, and release date.
* * * TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS * * *
Learn That Song (REMIX Edition)
• Slow down to 25% of original speed and speed up to 200% without changing the pitch
• Adjust key by up to 12 semitones up and down
• Adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings or instruments
• Adjust panning for recordings with instruments in one channel
• Train in multiple keys / transpositions automatically
• Loop in the background while using other apps
• Loop in the background while device is locked / asleep
• Play songs from Dropbox, Mail, Airdrop, and other apps
• Play songs from iTunes File Sharing / Drag and Drop
• Play MP3, Unprotected AAC / M4A, AIFF, and WAV files
• No file management required: works with any song in the Music app
Learn That Song (PLAY Edition)
• Control the Music app
• Control Apple Music songs while streaming
• Start playing from the Music app and continue here
• Coarse speed change
• Navigate playlists
• Repeat songs, albums, or playlists
• No file management: works with any song in the Music app
• Loop sections or the entire song
• Save unlimited loops
• See and scroll waveform of song
• Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
• View metadata (Title, Artist, Album, etc…) without truncation
• Play songs from the Music app
• Stream songs via AirPlay
• VoiceOver support
• No complicated instructions
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
2 Apps in This Bundle
Good, not quite good enough
I like a lot of the features on this but I won't be using this application at all and would rather pay a little more money for something different that meets my needs and is a little more powerful. Dialing in loops is fairly frustrating if you want to get the loop to cycle in perfect time. There is a hesitation or pause in sound at the end of your loop that is really annoying. The loops of sound should be seamless. I also think you should be able to fine tune the beginning and end of the loops differently than just using your finger over the curser. The buttons work ok to place the beginning and end of the loops and but there is enough hesitation.that requires you to fine tune, again too tedious and frustrating.
- App Count: 2
- Category: Music
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Rosano Coutinho
- © Rosano Coutinho
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.