Create villages, forge bonds, conquer worlds! Fight with thousands of other players online in this medieval strategy game.
What our players are saying:
“Love that game! :)”
“If you like strategy games you need to play Tribal Wars”
Tribal Wars is a medieval strategy game which offers complex strategies and fun with a simple gameplay. Upgrade your village to a mighty fortress and raise your army. Band together with other players to form a powerful tribe and lead your troops into battle. Conquer the villages of your enemies and expand your empire. Will your tribe prevail?
• Free to play!
• Build and upgrade more than 15 unique buildings
• Raise an army by recruiting many different defense and offensive units
• Appoint a paladin and find mighty equipment.
• Attack, plunder and conquer your opponents in real time while defending your kingdom against attackers – real PvP.
• Band together with other players to form a tribe and declare war on your enemies.
• Many different worlds with altered victory conditions.
• Play via your smartphone or via your browser.
General Terms and Conditions: https://legal.innogames.com/portal/en/agb
We've updated Tribal Wars to bring the latest improvements and bugfixes to your phone, as well as prepare the app for future new features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Simple game
This is a very very old game. That being said without all the bells and whistle it’s a great game.
I use to play with a hardcore clan the ruled the center, the saying was get rimmed, points don’t win wars troops do.
I was top ten for a month on this game according to ranking with Offense point count.
The ranks are broken up on defense, and attack point. Remember that farming with units doesn’t mean to send your whole army. I use to farm 50x50 writing down the coordinates and time. Upgrading castle is pointless and is best placed at a small threshold. People can’t loot you if all your resources is dumped on unit queue. No one will waste a noblemen on a small base in the 2,000 range. So like we use to do it when we log off we send our army 9 hours out and back with pure offense troop and no defense.
Also I recommend premium for more advance play.
App needs more
The app is nice but it doesn't give you all of the same abilities that you get when your on your computer. Such as the world settings are hard to find as well as when you do find them you can only read half of the page, atleast on my iPhone. The app crashes a lot to and has lag problems when it comes to well timed attacks and defenses
Can't spend PP
I bought 5000 premium points through the store. I tried using my points to extend my subscriptions but it won't let me. It keeps wanting to charge it to my iTunes account. Why isn't there an option to use my already purchased PP? My computer is down and I haven't fixed it yet. So I can't do it online.
- InnoGames GmbH
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © InnoGames GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 20% higher wood production (7 days) $0.99
- 20% higher clay production (7 days) $0.99
- 20% higher iron production (7 days) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.