1001 Ultimate Mahjong™
By NAWIA GAMES Sp. z o.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The addictive power of Mahjong, multiplied by 1001!
Containing 1001 unique Mahjong stacks in one, beautifully crafted package, wrapped together with 8 slick themes, over 40 lovely backgrounds and 5 extraordinary tile sets this is a stunning Mahjong package.
- "A puzzle lover's paradise." — AppAdvice
- "There's hours upon hours of fun to be had and I can see it being a long term favorite for Mahjong fans." — 148Apps
- "1001 Ultimate Mahjong is one of the highest quality Mahjong titles I have seen." — Family Friendly Gaming
- "... it is really as good as it can get." — Internet Gumshoe
Inspired by Mahjong fans from all around the world and their experiences during this century, this is the definitive Mahjong Solitaire experience. You’ll never need another Mahjong game on your device!
• 1001 stacks within 11 different categories.
• Refined user interface makes it as easy and intuitive as it could be.
• Customization options to tune the game into your individual Mahjong experience.
• 8 varied themes mean there is something for every taste.
• Over 40 beautiful backgrounds.
• 5 different tile sets ranging from classical to crazy ones.
• Play your own music in the game!
For more great games, please visit our room on the App Store: appstore.com/nawiagames
What's New in Version 3.2
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Fun game/needs some fixes
I enjoy the app, but it could use some work. I think the most important fix would be to stop it from crashing or resetting itself when you have to minimize to do something else with your phone like answer a call or text. It has an "ad free" version I haven't tried yet because the bugginess of it makes me worried I'd regret it. It also has alternative levels or boards but it's unclear if they are just things you can purchase or if they can be unlocked by advancing in skill. And if you buy them then what are you getting exactly?
Updated ages later to say, all this time later, I still go back and play from time to time, so that's a good clue for this.
One of my favs!
Discovered Mahjong about 8 years ago...When it's times to sit back and chill Mahjong is usually one of my top three selections. Only thing that was disappointing was when I swap phones I have to pay $0.99 EVERYTIME to open the different puzzle pattern packages that I've purchased. But I don't swap phones often so it's not too bad.
Fun game but has a big issue
Have always loved this game but it has a new and irritating issue. Having the ads pop up when you choose a board to play, while annoying, is expected. But having to "restart" the game after the ad finishes is unacceptable. The timer starts while the ad is running so when you go to play the game you are already 18-30+ seconds into your score.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NAWIA GAMES Sp. z o.o.
- © Nawia Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jumbo Pack: All 1001 Stacks and No Ads!$4.99
- Base Pack: 90 Stacks$0.99
- Architectural Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- Life Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- Regular Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- Geek Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- Symbols Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- WTF Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- Abstract Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99
- Misc Pack: 100 Stacks$0.99