By Max Schlee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Play the bass guitar chords right away - no experience required!
The app contains all necessary chords to be able to play all your favorite songs!
Take advantage of clear, easy-to-use interface with retina support and learn the basic and advanced chord charts.
- see the chords standard string representation, in TAB-representation and as coloured photos,
- listen to the chords you picked with original instrument sound,
- drag and drop pictures with chords to your documents,
- create, save and load the chords of your favourite songs,
- avoid the Mickey Mouse voice and transpose the chords to level which is optimal for you.
120BassChords is available now on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
Have a lot of fun making music!!!
What's New in Version 1.5
Added support for left-handed users
Added volume control
Small Interface and cross promo changes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Seller: Max Schlee
- © Neonway
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor