By Max Schlee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
WHAT USERS SAY
* “One of my favorite apps. It's a great handy app to have available next to any song to help with identifying chords and finger positioning.” - *Serena from Canada
* “See all chords that you could possibly need. You can hear the chord is played, as well as see a diagram” - superxorn from Sweden
* "Most efficient and user friendly ukulele chord app! Over the period of time I have bought most of the ukulele apps. 120 Ukulele Chords is by far the best! The app itself has a "no nonsense" layout to ensure that you can find the chord you want easily plus you can hear how it is supposed to sound,a real bonus for us novice players.A nice feature is being able to save a set of chords so that you can hear how a song should sound. This is not your average app it is a proper tool that enables you to learn ukulele chords." - By Cochdraig from United States
Play the ukulele chords right away - no experience required!
The app contains all necessary chords to be able to play all your favorite songs!
Take advantage of clear, easy-to-use interface with retina support and learn the basic and advanced chord charts.
- see the chords standard string representation, in TAB-representation and as coloured photos,
- listen to the chords you picked with original instrument sound,
- drag and drop pictures with chords to your documents,
- create, save and load the chords of your favourite songs,
- avoid the Mickey Mouse voice and transpose the chords to level which is optimal for you.
120UkuleleChords is available now on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
Have a lot of fun making music!!!
What's New in Version 1.5
Added support for left-handed users
Added volume control
Small Interface and cross promo changes