LawStack's complete Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Aeronautics and Space. Leave the heavy books at home and buy this app now.
• Free trial for new users. Available thereafter via in-app purchase.
• Complete offline access.
• All tables and images included.
• Add custom bookmarks, highlighting, and notes.
• Full-text search and other advanced search options.
• Email and share sections or selected content with colleagues.
Question, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
Fixed a bug to display activity during purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent tool! Easy to navigate. No frills, "just the facts" for what is needed for daily use/ research. Used to have paper Jepps till employer cut out our subscription. I was frustrated because we were told "it's all on the internet". The internet and a PC combo are not humanly intuitive for daily document use/research. That drove me to the Apple iPad product for the first time, immediately searching out an app to replace my Jepps. I do not miss the paper Jepps at all since I found this app!
Needs Many Fixes
Though this is a great compilation of Title 49 - 14 CFR's, but needs corrections and at best can be used for "Reference Only". Cross reference the government website for the most current regulations once you've researched an item with this application.
1) Currency of the Regulations is dependent on the updates and I have not figured out how to force an update. The live feed is dependent on your connection to a wireless connection, so if you're in the field, your out of luck. Content is current as of March 28, 2010, so beware that as of today it's May 31st, 2010. Many changes have taken place to include, the classification of products and articles listed in Part 21. Class I and Class II products no longer exist. A product, now, is the whole aircraft. Many other major changes have taken place in the regulations as well.
2) I have found that the bookmarks cannot be manipulated with my version, so they pile up in whatever order you saved them under and you cannot label, categorize, or delete them for a user friendly quick reference.
I'm definitely glad I bought it, but beware you may not have the most current info. If you rely on it in the field, you may be in violation of the law and subject to certificate action and/or civil penalties.
14 CFR is a must buy!!!
This is the best app I have ever purchased. This eliminates the need to keep packing the old Jeppesen Airway Manual around. As an Inspector this is an great tool and makes my iPhone even more indispensable. A must buy!!!
Great quick reference tool for on the go use. This is most definitely a 5 star app and anyone who says differently is mistaken as to it's purpose. Obviously no user with any professional need for an app like this would be confused as to weather or not this reference tool is "Officially Current". Anyone who would use the data contained in this app as the sole basis to make an Airworthiness or Regulatory Compliance determination should not be tasked with making those determinations in the first place.
This is a tool, just like your Jepp book, or annually printed FARAIM/AMT book, it is not eCFR or the Federal Register.
It's a great tool, use it for what it is.
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 139.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2017 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 14 CFR - 1 Year $29.99
- 14 CFR - 3 Months $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.