1-800-Flowers: Send Flowers, Bouquets, & Gifts
Fresh flower delivery is easy with the 1-800-Flowers app. Send flowers, plants and gifts anywhere or anytime while on the go in just a few easy clicks. From gorgeous flower arrangements to the perfect anniversary roses and even centerpieces, gourmet cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and many other gifts, there is something for everyone. Whether sending flowers in the United States or around the world, we deliver gifts and smiles to 195 countries!
- Blooms are the best quality and always arrive fresh.
- We offer roses, carnations, tulips, sunflowers, orchids, lilies, daisies, and many more.
- Experience streamlined browsing and a secure checkout.
- With same day flower delivery and order tracking, you will never miss another important occasion!
We cover all gifting occasions including, but not limited to:
· Valentine's Day: Valentine’s Day is Thursday, February 14th. Don’t forget to surprise your special someone with Valentine's Day flowers and romantic gifts including classic red roses, chocolates, stuffed animals and more!
· Birthday: No matter their age, birthday flowers are sure to brighten their day! Send timeless birthday flower arrangements from our most popular floral designs or even one of our truly unique arrangements to make their day even more special.
· Love and Romance: Whether your sweetie lives with you or across the world, send romantic flowers to shower them with love.
· Sympathy: Convey your deepest condolences during a difficult time by using our “White Glove” service to send funeral flowers or sympathy gifts to the home.
· Special Occasions: We offer gifts including but not limited to: Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and many other important occasions.
· Congratulations: Whether you’re celebrating graduation, a new job, promotion, first home or retirement, our fresh flowers and gifts are the perfect way to say, “you did it!”
· Just Because: Sometimes you don’t need a reason to send a smile, send one just because they’re awesome. Our same day, “just because” flowers and gifts are sure to brighten anyone’s day!
· Thank You: When words are just not enough, show your appreciation and gratitude with a beautiful bouquet they will never forget.
· Wedding Flowers: Wedding flowers are easy to order online. Get ready for your special day with our breathtaking bridal bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres.
So, whether you are saying, “Happy Birthday,” “Congratulations,” “I Love You,” “Happy Valentine’s Day” or anything else in between, we have an arrangement that is perfect for you! Send flowers to that someone special today! Every flower delivery includes our 100% smile guarantee! Our caring service team is ready to help you with your order and welcomes your feedback!
** Meet Our Family of Gift Brands: Harry and David, Cheryl’s Cookies, Fruit Bouquets by 1800Flowers, 1800Baskets, The Popcorn Factory, Wolferman’s, Stockyards, Simply Chocolate, Personalization Universe & Goodsey**
Thanks for using the 1-800-Flowers app! If you love the app, please don't forget to leave us a review!
In this update we have improved the way you can login and manage your account:
- Introduced social sign in options so you can sign in with Google and Facebook
- Improved the sign in and sign up experience to make accounts even easier to navigate
- Further security enhancements to keep your data safe
Like always, we've also have made other minor fixes and performance improvements to give you the best app experience possible!
Ratings and Reviews
Shocked at the service from this company.
You order beautiful flowers a week and half early for your girlfriend so she can receive them at work on her birthday. They say will arrive during normal business hours 9-5pm. She works a long day from 9am - 7:30pm and they fail to deliver. They do nothing to try to rectify this situation except offer to redeliver another day and give me $20 off my next purchase are yours serious?! The occasion is ruined how can you think $20 off rectifies anything! So then you ask for money back they give you partial refund just the flower not for the pass point they say wait 7-10 business days. 14 days later they don’t know what’s going on for other refund then they send an email your refund will come to the your address in a check in 30-45 business days. Are you kidding me what kind of crap is this! That’s my money! And you failed your customer! Smh oddly enough my friend called because the flowers for his mom had 2 withered flowers in the bouquet next day they mail her 2 more dozen free. What the heck kind of service is this for me? I been loyal bought in person before at store location and online this is it for me though. They use to be the only ones who did this or did it big online not anymore there other places with nicer flowers cheaper prices and I’m sure they actually deliver and value their customers! 800-Flowers you really let me down this year. It was suppose to be special for my girlfriend. Sighs...
A year later...
Just the worst.. ordered flowers with this app over a year ago and it crashed right after my Apple Pay was confirmed and submitted.. no flowers sent and refunded a few days later. Called in and they processed over the phone. No problem, and flowers sent. Fast forward a year later with new phone and updates to the app, etc.. got to order flowers and app crashes again the same way it did last year. A whole year later!!!! Tried again the next week, same issue! Say what? Still can’t fix that bug? I go to submit app feedback from within the app and guess what! That doesn’t work either!!!! This App development team is clearly terrible at their job.. Wish I could attach screenshots on this review, but you can read the other reviews and see the same issues. This year they processed over the phone again, but no flowers were delivered as promised. Days past when they were supposed to be, I called to see what was up.. ran out of flowers and have to wait a week. Cancel my order.. I’m cutting out this unnecessary middleman going forward and just dealing with my local florists. They have them in stock and I can pick them up today on my lunch break. Has more sentiment than online ordering anyway.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you didn't have a great app experience. If you could send any more info or screenshots to WeCare@1800flowers.com we'd really appreciate it so we can fix the issue your having.
Ruined the Valentines
I dont really write reviews but this company really upset me for RUINING THE SURPRISE I had for my wife. I ordered flowers for my wife, days before Valentines day, to be guaranteed delivered to her work. After reading all the reviews, I figured I willl cancel the order, and I’ll just go to a local flower shop because this company might ruin the surprise on this special day. They said the flowers are enroute and they cannot cancel anymore. Come Valentines day, I was so worried that my wife wouldn’t get the flowers and I find myself checking the status of the delivery all day and their system doesn’t really give you an update. The only update that I got was when I saw my wife came home without the flowers, and she said nobody ever came to deliver. RUINED A SPECIAL DAY!!!! I called them the next day, it took almost an hour to be able to talk to them, and they wouldn’t give me a refund and they said that they will try to deliver that next day. I thought they were joking but no, they were serious.
Just go to your local flower shop if you want to surprise anyone with flowers because this company will definitely ruin it.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry your flowers were not delivered on the right day. If you have bot been able to make this issue right with a customer service agent on the phone please reach us at WeCare@1800flowers.com with your order number and issue details. We'd love to help you out and make this right for you.
- 1800 Flowers
- 107.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 1-800-Flowers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.