2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.83
* Performance improvements
* Bugs in Today widget squashed
* Improvements to Email to 2Do by adding keyword support to the subject line. You can now specify the following properties:
1) List for the task
2) Start / Due date
An example is as follows:
Prepare report for project start(2-5-17 9am) due(tomorrow) priority(!!!) list(Work) tag(important, writing) action(call, 07929844711)
See more details here:
* Disk I/O optimisations and better resource management when app gets suspended
* Switched to using the more modern v2 Dropbox API
* Switched to safer, more secure OAuth 2 authentication using Safari Tabs for Email to 2Do
* Number of under the hood performance and responsiveness improvements
* Several performance improvements and bug fixes
Fantastic App. Leaves me searching for a Mac equivalent
This app's interface is fabulous! I am a convert for a long while and now is even better with the Mac app.
My wish list and I've been asking the 2Do Team for this for a while now is simple and would make the app stand out from the rest
1- that instead of deleting your done items, that you could archive and later search from your done list for all the pertinent information you wrote in notes, when it was done, etc. now I have to wait for a long time before I delete my done items and makes the file and sync long and cumbersome
2- a very long while back there was an windows app called Lotus Agenda. This app had the "intelligence" of reading what you wrote and file your items in the right place from pre-set filters you would set. My crazy idea is that 2Do would place tags automatically to items from words in the item title that correspond to pre set tags you had made. This would have endless filter and views possibilities to make it easier to organize your lists
Changes To Existing Users
It is with sadness that I leave this review because I have had this App since my first iPhone and it always had the Alert feature after all if you schedule a Task what's the point without the alerts to Remind you, and now you are forcing existing customers who have already purchased the full app to Now Upgrade if you want to use the alert feature what's more when I purchased my iPad the iPad versions were more expensive than the iPhone I'm not complaining about that but to change things for existing customers does not make me happy and there are more apps on the Market you made the app more complicated in functionality with your big Update. I guess it's time to say goodbye because a Task Management app without an alert is Useless!!!
This is the first to do app that's actually made me more productive. Just enough features to make it great, but not overly complicated or confusing. Worth the price!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 08, 2017
- Version: 3.9.83
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2017 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Go Pro$19.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99