3 Card Race - for Solitaire and Freecell fans
By RP Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
3 Card Race is a card game, like "Presidents", "Flush", or even "War" - but with more strategy.
The player plays against two computer opponents to see who can be the first to play all their cards.
- A player must play cards that are the same or higher than the last card played.
- A player can play one or more cards of the same number.
- Tap cards to mark them for play. Tap "Play Cards" to play them.
- If a player does not have any playable cards, they must forfeit their turn and take all the played cards into their hand.
- Playing four cards in a row will remove all the played cards from the game and earn the player another turn (do this often!)
- The "Four" is a Wild card. It can be played in response to any card.
- A player can play any card in response to a Wild card.
Use the in-game help button for more information.
What's New in Version 1.07
Fixed a crash when the player swipes the screen.
This was my favorite game until the update... It now crashes when you scroll through the cards and stack cards go everywhere. So disappointing! Please fix this problem.. 👎👎👎😟
Thanks for fixing the problem when scrolling through the cards...however, now it resets the game winners tallies to 0 Every time I get on to play and completely wiped out the over 500 games I had already played.. What's up with that?!?!
Like this game...
Best unknown card game in the app store. can you give me an option to pay for no ads?
New update works well, but this needs multiplayer!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2012
- Version: 1.07
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rao Productions, LLC.
- © 2009 Rao Productions, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.