By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Named "one of the Best ADHD Apps of 2015" by Healthline, Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
iOS 7 and Stability update:
- Added iOS 7 support.
- New app icon.
- ** The timer ending too soon in some cases has been fixed. **
- Launching is now much quicker.
- Crash issues have been resolved.
- Smarter use of the Stay On (brightness) setting to prolong battery life.
- The app uses much less memory.
- Lots of internal bug fixes.
- Many cosmetic fixes.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The next BIG update (2.2) will be iOS7 and newer only. ***
Stay Focused & Feel Productive
This app is really helping me to be more efficient at getting things done. I have always struggled with time management & staying focused while completing tasks. With this app, I am able to organize routines into small steps. I love the fact that I can adjust the timer to complete each step - this helps me to stay focused on the task at hand and also helps me with my perfectionist tendencies to not want to walk away from something until it is done. The features on this app allow me to feel comfortable with moving on when time is up - always having the option to go back to the task later. I also love the feeling of checking off a task before the timer is up; small wins that are highly motivating! It is also neat that the app tells you the approx. time that you should be finished with each routine like an ETA on a GPS travel map. Thanks for creating this!
Love this app. Yay.
Very thoughtful layout and incorporation of many different, but useful interactions to quickly create task lists. I love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Hammer
- © 2012 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs$3.99
- Productivity Icon Pack$0.99
- At Work & Home Icon Pack$0.99
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack$0.99
- Leisure Icon Pack$0.99
- Bundle of Thanks$0.99
- Triple Icon Pack$1.99
- Finance & Games Icon Pack$0.99
- Boatload of Thanks$2.99
- Children & Activities Icon Pack$0.99