You want to know or you think you know Paris? The monuments, gardens, and districts? We bet that we will surprise you, in only 30 seconds a day.
An anecdote to tell the History of a place and to make you want to learn more about it, every single day!
Our goal is to stimulate your curiosity and to reawaken your taste for culture. That is why the 30" team, composed of pure and adopted Parisians, strides along the streets of the city to find the best curiosities.
*** You do not have time to broaden your culture? ***
You can enjoy a 30 seconds of daily reading on a museum, a garden, a front window, a street, a restaurant, a street-art area, in short: everything that makes up the heritage of Paris!
*** We give you the most important details in order to discover a place ***
- A funny title and subtitle (most of the time);
- A text requiring 30 seconds of reading (hence the name of the app);
- Pictures going along with the text (and which are scrolling down on their own)
- Everything you need to know to go to a place and learn more about it.
*** For us, the culture in every sense is, for example, ***
- La rue Denoyez : the Birth of the French Graffiti
- Pierre Hermé : the Picasso of Pastry
- Louxor Cinéma : the Pharaoh of the Seventh Art
- The Whisky Shop : on the Rocks please
- Bouquinistes des quais de Seine : 3 km of Green Boxes
- Fleux : the Knight of Decoration
- Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature : the Office of Animal Curiosities
- Cimetière de Passy : Extravagant Coffins
- Quartier South Pigalle (SoPi) : as Trendy as SoHo
- And many more…
*** New ***
On demand, we just implement favorites feature... Enjoy it!
=> Do you like our vision?
Please support the development of the app:
- Post a (nice) comment on the AppStore;
- Follow us on Instagram & twitter
- Give our Facebook page « 30" in Paris » a Like ;
- Send a mail for you have any question, remark or suggestion for a place!
Thank you and good discovery!
Special (huge) thanks to @teawaterwire !
We have made some design improvements to enhance your discovery of Paris!
Ratings and Reviews
The best app to discover Paris!
Really! Try it!
- 6.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Clémentine Guyon
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.