8 Minute Workout
By Silvia Martinez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
8 Minute Workout is an app that will help you get in shape with nothing more than 8 minutes of your time, your body weight and a chair.
** Featured Health & Fitness app in the US and Canada **
"8 Minute Workout can keep you on track with exercising every single day" — iMore
It is a high-intensity circuit training (HICT) workout. It is important to consult your physician before starting a new exercise program.
• Get in shape by exercising 8 minutes daily.
• There are a total of 12 exercises with clear illustrations.
• If you feel like it you can repeat the whole workout.
• Record your workouts and later review your stats.
• For iPhone and iPad.
• Sync your workouts between your devices with Dropbox.
• Set up workout reminders and be consistent for the best possible results.
• 12 exercises x (30 seconds + 10 second break) = 8 Minute Workout!
The 12 exercises are inspired on the HICT using body weight article originally published in ACSM's Health and Fitness Journal and later covered by the NY Times.
Get in shape today!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Minor bug fixes.
Great way to spend 8 minutes a day!
This app did just what I wanted it to do - it got me doing simple strength training on a regular basis. There are no excuses when it only takes 8 to 10 minutes – it really is a fun and fast way to get in shape. I just wish it had a calorie counter so I can estimate the calories I spend on the work out.
Great workout for such a little time!
The 8 minutes makes it doable for even me who works 14 hours a day. I always feel better afterward too!
Good for runners rest day workout
I do this as a quick "rest day" for when I am not running. It works the arms, legs, and core well enough, and it is not so intense that I am sore.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Silvia Martinez
- © 2013 Omar Sosa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.