Power Photo is a powerful tool for photo taking and processing on iPhone/iPad. It has the following features:
- Support many image formats, including: PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF.
- Support conversion to PDF and GIF from your Photo Albums and Local Photos.
- Support photo processing features including: cropping, resizing, rotation, color adjustment, framing, annotation, and special effect filters.
- Support Photo Stitching features including: template stitching, irregular stitching, free style stitching and photo concatenation. (Upgrade Required)
- Support Special Effect Camera with many filters.
- Support Water Mark Camera with many water marks.
- Support GIF Camera and GIF creation.
- Support batch photo processing features including: conversion, email, size reduction, printing, and saving to Camera Roll.
- Support photo sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and Instagram.
- Support photo slideshows.
- Support opening a photo in another App through "Open In".
Power Photo also has a File Manager, which:
- Support importing files from your Camera Roll, Email or another App.
- Support file management features including: renaming, deleting, moving, folder creation and sorting.
- Support keyword search on Local Photos and Camera Rolls.
- Support viewing many file types, including: PDF, DOC, EXCEL, PPT, TXT, image files, and audio files.
With its powerful image processing and file management tools, PowerPhoto provides the easiest way to manage and process images on your iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/work/our_apps/Power_Photo/Power_Photo_overview.php.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't stitch pictures
Shows image as if the free version stitches pictures, but doesn't. After you pay for the pro version it gives you what they call a stitch option. But it doesn't stitch pictures at all not even in pro version what they call stitching makes a collage. You cannot stitch multiple pictures together with this app. Waste of money and time. Thanks for nothing guys. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
I find this app better than most paid for versions of converting my bulk photos (100's at a time!) into pdfs. Nice interface and layout, ability to save and categorize files.
GIF! It distorts my gifs!
Its great. However, the gif function isn't too great because it changes the size of the picture. I make graphics for a game and the template I use is 32x560 pixels. When I make a gif it changes that and makes it impossible for me to work with that. I need the exact pixel count but this changes that..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.