A jewel in the kitchen. This wonderful recipe book you have your own culinary creations, grandmas family recipes and favorite recipes of your friends in one place. Categorize your favorite appetizers, salads, soups and party recipes. Finally the time of bits of paper is over! Create your own wonderful recipe collection of delicious ideas for cooking, frying, grilling and baking.
Free-Version: Add up to 3 Recipes to test all functions.
Full-Version: Add unlimited Recipes.
- There is now an FAQ-Site online, where you'll find some helpfull informations: http://www.recipes-book-app.com/help/
- Create menus and dining and weekly plans. Layout examples can be found under - http://www.rezeptbuch-app.de/menuekarten-speiseplaene/
- Show your menus, dining and weekly eating plans on your Apple Watch (IOS 9)
- Print, send, or export your plans or menus as a PDF file. Or open them in other apps such as: iBooks, Kindle, DropBox and many more.
- Backup/Import your recipes database extern, for example dropbox, iCloud Drive, ....
- Snap your own photos or choose from the gallery
- Star rating system
- Manage your favorites
- Search and find recipes
- Create and manage your own categories.
- Ingredients data including quantity and units
- Highlight Words/Text in your recipe description by adding a sharp-letter (#).
- Integrated cooking timer with Apple Watch support (IOS 9)
iPad: Tap the "hourglass"-Icon in the top navigation or in the recipe details view. iPhone / iPod: Tap on the second icon from the left in the top navigation or the "hourglass"-Icon in the recipe details view.
- Cooking-Assistant with voice-output and Apple Watch support (IOS 9) -> Tap on the "chef's hat"-Icon in the recipe-detail-view.
- Visually separate the list of ingredients for several steps
- Show bigger overview of the ingredients by tapping the ingredient list
- Integrated portion-calculator (tap on calculator).
- Specify preparation or cooking time
- Detailed description of your recipes
- Integrated music player for existing playlists
- Find recipes based on ingredients
- Index of all recipes
- Duplicate recipes and use them as template
- Create a PDF-File of all your recipes and print or send it by E-Mail
- Browse the photo gallery of all recipes with pictures
- Send recipes by E-Mail or copy to clipboard
- Store recipes including photos as a backup in the iCloud
- Duplicate recipes and use them as template
- Send the ingredients of a recipe as a shopping list to the "shopping list app" (if installed)
Link to app: www.einkaufsliste-app.de
- Generate a Recipe-Code and send it by E-Mail to your friends. So they can easily import the recipe in their "Recipes App". The Recipes-Code-Generator is now also online available: http://www.recipes-book-app.com/generator/
Questions? Ideas of improvement? Just write us - email@example.com
If you are satisfied with this application, we're looking forward to your assessment in the appstore. Your suggestions and criticisms will help us to identify areas for improvements and to meet your needs and requirements in the future. Thank you.
Thanks for your feedback!
+Bugfix: Adding photos
+Update for iPhone X,XR,XS.
+Highlight Words/Text in your recipe description by adding a sharp-letter (#).
+Backup/Import your recipes database extern, for example dropbox.
+Add recipes to more than one category.
+Importcode/Import-Link from Recipes-Generator now able to import directly from clipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Half American Half European
Fractional measurements like 1 1/2 cup cannot be entered. The app converts it to 1,5 cups. I do not like decimals or commas in my ingredient measurements in recipes. Also many of the instructions, examples and FAQ are in German. If they are in English there are a lot of typos and grammatical errors. The import export feature to iCloud is very confusing. I enter recipes both on my iPad and my iPone and have no idea how to keep the two synced with either exports or imports. Once I select to use cloud, the app should automatically keep the data for recipes synced automatically with latest updates. There is no automatic rotation of the screen on my iPhone so recipes in page form are very hard to read. Steps to add the category titles could be made easier and more intuitive. Use the generally accepted word “cancel” instead of “Abort” for when user decides they don’t want to do whatever step or function is on the page. I would like a function to just take a picture of a recipe in a newspaper and add it rather than having to retype the whole recipe into the app.
Export from iPad NOT syncing
I have reached out via email several times about the fact that the export from my iPad is not syncing up with my iPhone. This is very frustrating. Nobody has bothered to get back to me or address the issue. Horrible customer service!
Half the info is in another language. The measurement input won’t do fractions for some reason...
I wish they would fix these bugs because, other than the few issues (mostly the sync) I really love it!
Great for sharing
I have had this app for some time now and I really like it. It is so convenient and wonderful to have my recipes with me wherever I go. My daughter and I both have this app. After one of us has typed in a recipe it is very easy to share and transfer the recipe to the other person.
- sascha maihoefer
- 29.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IT-SBS.de
- In-App Purchases
- Add unlimited recipes $2.99
- Menu- and eating-plans $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.