1.The TACT is a continuous performance test designed to measure errors of commission, errors of omission and variability of scoring over a 15 minute time span.
2.A total score is given with the number of accurate responses (omissions) and mistakes (commissions) as well as a score minute by minute.
3. It can be used to demonstrate clinical response to stimulant medication for patients and families.
4. It is not a diagnostic test for ADHD. It demonstrates clinical improvement 90 minutes from baseline after medication has been taken.
5. It should be administered by a physician or a specifically trained healthcare professional such as a nurse or psychologist in association with a physician.
6. It can be considered part of the assessment and treatment of ADHD and the response to medication.
7. It does not replace a comprehensive clinical assessment and evaluation.
8. It can be used for research purposes.
* Minor bug fixes
- Push Interactions, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Declan Quinn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.