TV Assist - Play photos, videos and music to TV
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, TV Box, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
- Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
- Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive...);
- Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA devices;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- Detect & play videos and music in web pages;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record and play your voice on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
- TV Assist can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.
What's New in Version 5.4
- Web media improvements;
- UI adjustments (move "Paint" feature to "Files");
- Bug fixes;
I downloaded the app and paid the music charge. the app only recognized a third of the mp3 files I have on my Ipad & Iphone. I requested assistance and for a while they were responding. Now it looks like they have considered my emails spam because I get temporary failure notices for the last two weeks, after they asked for an mp3 file that was not registering on the app that is on my Ipad/Iphone. there has to be an app out there where I can listen to my music on my home entertainment system from my Ipad/Iphone. So far, can't find it and won't be using this app.
Limited functionality, will not "turn off"
The app will show photos from iPad to TV. That's it.
However, even after ticking the "stop playing on quit" button in settings... the last photo displayed from the iPad still shows on the TV after quitting the app." This is running through our modern Dish console. We had to quit the Dish console and restart it to "erase" the photo.
The app does not display photos in a folder as a slideshow, although the UI implies that it will. The app will not play any movies or any music that are already on the iPad.
// The developer responded only to the "stop" command issue -- which didn't work through Dish console (not TV) nor through two different modern TVs (one a two year old Sony). The developer did not address any other issue raised in the review.
So far great but..
There's been something wrong with playing things from my camera roll. It'll play the wrong video and I don't know why. Please help!
edit: Clearing it has worked so far.. but then it continues to play the same version video. I'm getting pretty tired of this..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Junhong Chai
- © 2017 e2eSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Features Pack$2.99
- Unlimited Photos$0.99
- Unlimited Videos$0.99
- Unlimited Music$0.99
- Online Media Pack$0.99