By American Automobile Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.9.11
What's New In Version 3.9.11:
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Update: they upgraded the app, it's smooth now
Old: I got on the app to request roadside assistance and it said i have to be logged in. After tapping on every option until i found a login button since there was none in plain sight, I finally logged in. I went back to request the assistance again and it still was telling me i needed to be logged in
Not stable and reliable
This app has very hard time with internet connectivity and specially during switching between wifi and cellular.
It always give me the errror message with no cellular internet connectivity in every first attempt to open it and thats not true at all because i can access everything on mobile using cellular internet.
Because of that unstability i keep losing my AAA drive recorded miles that impact my discount program on insurance premium .
Triptik best on computer
Tried to transfer my saved trip tik from computer to phone kept getting run around between the aaa app and the triptik app. Computer triptik did not transfer from computer under save. Tried to recreate it in app was way too frustrating. If it had been useful would have saved both apps for food and hotels but space on phone is precious so deleted both aaa apps and printed computer triptik.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 3.9.11
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.