Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.4
What's New in Version 3.3.4
- Resolved the bug causing the app to intermittently shut down when using the mapping feature.
- Also made a few behind-the-scenes adjustments.
We welcome your input, and will give careful consideration to your thoughts as we improve the AAA Mobile app for your use.
They took the slim, great Roadside app and bulked it up. Now nothing works on my 6. Tried adding car with VIN reader; a little flakey, adding a character to the front, but with the right vin. However, it failed to find our 2004 Chevy van in the database.
Can't enter an address or request service. First it makes you scroll through entire contact list in a tiny window with no search filter! Then it didn't even show my mechanic. Type anything in the address and it throws an ugly error, "Can't access Places."
Broken. Reinstall no help.
-Being able to update the address and contact number after submitting a request for assistance would be nice.
-Being able to see your driver's location would be great as well.
Good app for travel planning. Works well, but wish you could search for points of interest along route. An option to figure distances between itinerary points would also be helpful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 3.3.4
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2014 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.