Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
We gave the app a tow and went under the hood to make a few repairs:
• Fixed the reported crash issue occurring in older iOS versions (iPhone 4 and iPad 2)
• Resolved the road blocks users experienced when requesting roadside assistance
• Lightened the load by removing the Top Destinations travel guides
First, I'd like to say that it's really great that I get to have all my info on my phone because that's one less card I have to carry around.
It's kind of a pain that I have to log in every time I open the app on my phone. I used to be able to stay logged in and I'm not sure what happened to this feature; and perhaps the feature is still available, but it's not easy to find if it is.
Works great and added to passbook no problem!
Not sure if they've updated since the bad reviews but it's working fine now on iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.3
Opened app, clicked icon of ID card in top right then clicked add to passbook. Works well!
Used this app several times now and had to cancel my active requests due to length of time that I've waited. However, even if I cancel the request it's never received. So a basic request to get my battery jumped the sent someone at 0420 in the morning. I had made the request around 2330 the previous evening. While I appreciate AAA's service and customer care, this app needs to be debugged and I'll continue to call in from now on.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2014 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.